The Kiteboarding wake style revolution is gaining momentum as unhooked tricks and sliders are becoming more popular. Many of the kiteboards remain heavy and tend to lack finesse. Xenon felt strongly that a technologically advanced board with durability and light weight performance was needed and made the “HOP”. Built for the rider in boots who can have the confidence that this board can withstand even the hardest crashes. With the 2016 Xenon HOP you can have one board to ride at the cable and kiteboarding, allowing you to push your progression even in no wind. The new HOP is stiffer and has square tips creating even bigger pop and better board feel but 20% lighter and still just as durable. If you love to ride cable or wakeboard the 2016 Xenon HOP is the kiteboard for you.
• Steps free shape - Eliminates all the week points.
• Paulownia/Oak hybrid wood core - Gives a very light yet durable board that handles all the forces related with using boots & riding cable.
• Triax laminate - Gives very direct and responsive board characteristics.
• ICP grind base - For outstanding sliding properties, increased durability and in the case of bad luck it's fixable with most of the snowboard base repair kits!
• Catch free lifted rails - To push the limits on obstacles and for more forgiving landings.
• 3D multi-channel bottom profile - Gives ultimate grip & control - even finless. Softens up the hardest landings.
• Continuous rocker line - For ultimate POP and upwind abilities.
• True twin outline with in-line inserts - Enables you to mount your boots both ways!
• 6" - For wakeboard bindings compatibility.
138 x 43 / 141 x 43
• Black/Green G10 28 mm wake-style fins set with flexible fins washers.