- Easy to adjust overdrive bar end with 8cm width and leader adjustments.
- Bungee line fully retracting
- Durable injection EVA bar ends with flex grooves
- Quickloop connection
- Bungee in trim line
- direct steering low "V" connection
- Short Leash included
CABRINHA'S PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
- The 2020 Cabrinha Overdrive Quickloop TrimLite is a highly refined control system with universal compatibility. From its soft and ergonomic adjustable bar ends to its lightweight cleat trim and 1X security system, the Quickloop Overdrive 1X Trimlite is a high performance and feature-rich method of kite control. What makes the Quickloop Overdrive 1X superior to other systems is its accurate ergonomics and its well thought out form factor. The security system is intuitive, operates without effort and is integrated seamlessly into the design.
- The 1X Overdrive Trimlite control system is designed for every rider from beginner to pro who uses an inflatable kite with a single line (1X) compatible method of security. Adjustable bar length and a cleat trim are a priority.
- A multi-function ergonomic adjustable control bar with Cabrinha’s 1X security, Quickloop connection, and Trimlite trim system.
- NEW Easy adjust Overdrive bar end with 8cm width and leader adjustment
- NEW Fully retracting bungee line retainer
- NEW Soft, yet durable and ergonomic injection EVA bar ends with flex grooves
- Asymmetric design with superior comfort and traction for enhanced grip
- Simple and clean system
- Universal Quickloop connection
- Durable stainless steel cleat
- Integrated bungee in trim line to reduce tail
- Low ‘V’ connection for direct steering
- 1X Centralized flagging line connection point
- DSM Dyneema™ low elongation flying lines for direct and uncompromising performance
- 8m lower front lines for convenient serviceability
- Color coded line connection, for improved safety
THE FORCE TAKEAWAY
We recommend the Cabrinha Overdrive Quickloop TrimLite to riders who want a universal high-quality adjustable bar to accommodate multiple kites. This control system is also for those who prefer a clean and straightforward trim system, a chicken loop for both hooked and unhooked riding, and a PU covered mainline. We recommend the Recoil setup to those that want to be able to reach the bar and depower more easily.