The progression of foiling compelled the desire to engineer a true high-performance foilboard. Every curve and corner has been purposefully designed to maximize speed and minimize friction. If you're ready for the next level of Flight, you are ready for The Rubix.
- Concave Deck
- Curved Rails
- Double Concave Bottom
- Step Tail & Tail Withdrawals
- Forward Volume
- Proprietary FFB 10.75" Mounting Tracks
- Pressure Relief Air Vent
- Leash Plug - Bottom Placement to Prevent Tangles
- Deck Pad with Optional Pump Bump or Flat Rear Traction Piece
- Foot Strap Inserts
There have been no corners cut when it comes to the construction of all Freedom Foil Boards. With the highest quality materials and manufacturing process, our boards are some of the lightest on the market while being reliable ride after ride.
- Lightweight EPS Core – All our board cores are built out of stringer-less EPS foam with higher density foam around the foil track for stiffness and strength.
- Uni-Directional Carbon Strip – Uni-directional carbon runs along the center of the base for improved durability and responsiveness.
- Double Bias Carbon – All our boards are wrapped with high-grade woven carbon with extra fibers running from tip to tail.
- S Glass – An extra layer of glass fiber is used to distribute impact from knees, heels, and hard landings.
- E Glass – A final protective layer of glass is added over the paint and carbon to prevent chips.
Specs: (4'7" x 20" x 3.7") 40.9L