The Ride Engine Escape Pod is a high performance, lightweight and high volume surf foil board. Shaped for a quick and effective hop up onto the foil and forgiving pumping and carving. The Escape Pod is designed toward the experienced surfer looking to pump up their hydrofoil game.
Ride Engine's Product Description:
Built with lightweight construction, the Escape Pod provides pure hydrofoil performance with a design that blends together a contoured hull shape with optimized outline and volume. The Escape Pod is the ideal board for the experienced surfer seeking to advance their hydrofoil attack.
- Early entry rocker line for easier paddling and quick takeoffs.
- Deep, double-concave displacement hull design that offers forward projection and early release.
- Chinned rails for carving clearance and deflection.-Steep tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Light deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process.
- Dual unidirectional carbon stringers and carbon reinforced tail patch for durability.
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- EVA tail pad with front and rear inserts for strap placement.
4'4 Length, 19 1/2" Width, 3 3/8" Thickness, 38L Volume, 8.6lbs
4'8 Length, 20" Width, 3 4/5" Thickness, 45L Volume, 9.4lbs
THE FORCE TAKEAWAY
We would recommend the Ride Engine Escape Pod to the experienced surfers and foilers looking to build their skills paddling to foil on waves. This is a high performance surf foil board that best suits intermediate to advanced riders to build skill level and comfort paddling to foil on waves. Though the Ride Engine Escape Pod is designed for surf foiling, it can also be a fun and playful board under kite power or behind the boat.
**Foil track mounting not included**