Designed for intermediate to advanced riders.
Short length and light construction allow for a more lively and sporty feel while greater nose rocker makes it very forgiving for its size.
Full EVA traction pad provides comfort and control that will last.
SIZE: 3'10 Length, 17.5" Width, 1.4" Thickness, 12L Volume
Description from Ride Engine:
We built a board that we would all ride. The Bird Machine is not too big getting in the way and not too small to make things hard. Smart design with precise rail chines, a bottom shape that breaks surface tension promoting deflection, a more kicked nose to achieve early planning and eliminate nose pearling, a kicktail that allows us to pump efficiently though the lulls all in strong lightweight construction.
- Compact outline shape that planes early and offers nimble control and connection to the foil.
- Double concave hull contour that has a forward projection on touch down and breaks water surface tension for early release and controlled deflection.
- Tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Slight deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process.
- Wood veneer reinforcement lamination of deck and bottom.
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- Full deck EVA pad with inserts for strap placement.