An ultra versatile wing set for all round water use.
Sizes: X950 / X1300 / X1600 / X1950
Swept LE, Straight TE, Lean draft forward profile, moderate anhedral.
- Integrated fuselage with tapered fit
- Incredible torsional stiffness and minimum drag
- Full pre-preg carbon construction
- EPS core for superior strength to weight ratio
- Moderate anhedral for a more efficient lift platform
- Draft forward profile for a forgiving ride and early predictable lift
- X950- 950cm^2, WS 630mm, AR 4.2, Vol 1.18L
- X1300- 1300cm^2, WS 780mm, AR 4.7, Vol 1.6L
- X1600- 1600cm^2 WS 900mm, AR 5.05, Vol 2L
- X1950- 1950 cm^2, WS 1000mm, AR 5.13, Vol 2.5L
- Small Waves
- Larger Rider
- Light Wind Winging
- Highest Lift
- Surf Wing for Heavier Riders
- All Round Surf Wing
- Winging for Middle to Light weight riders
- Tow Surfing
This is an exciting step in the progression of future Cabrinha's foils. Unlocking the next level of performance and durability in Carbon foil sets with their improved production situation and ability to perfect their foils through rapid R&D. If you're looking for a high performance, rapidly improving and modular foil setup for everything from kiting, prone surfing, tow surfing and wing foiling then the Cabrinha Fusion is for you.
Front wing and wing covers.