The stiffest and hardest charging board in Xenons twin tip range. Designed for strong minded freestylers who expect maximum pop, speed, precision, and control.
XENON INFRA, this kiteboard is the world champion Andy Yates favorite.
Flat water gets everybody excited. The Xenon Infra is the best kiteboard to charge hard on those new tricks, high jumps, a ton of speed and unmatched upwind capability. The board feels very lively and its a lot of fun to ride. Here at FORCE Kite and Wake we love the Infra flex pattern, his gives the Xenon Infra very lively feeling that it's hard to find on other boards.
No matter if you like "new school" or "old school" tricks, this black and white beauty will help you progress in no time. Just the right amount of stiffness gives you precision and lots of pop but still lets you land nice and steady. As freestyle evolves each year Xenon follows and upgrades the board accordingly. The inserts have all been reinforced and arranged to withstand the hardest of landings.
* 3D top shape - Gives stiff flex in-between the feet with significantly softer tips.
* Poplar wood core - For superior strength and lively characteristics.
* Bi-axial flex pattern - The combination with 3D shape and poplar wood core results in outstanding POP.
* Triax laminate - Gives very direct and responsive board feel.
* Progressive concave bottom profile - Ensures the best water flow, creates less drag than channeled boards and allows to go faster and load harder.
* Ultra thin step-down rails - For ultimate grip and control.
* Inline reinforced inserts - Enable you to mount your straps both ways
* One of the most comfortable pads and straps available. New hard parts composite allows combining flexibility, low weight, and durability.
* Black G10 35mm fins set with flexible fins washers.
* Ergonomic grab handle.