From Liquid Force
The evolution of the high-performance freestyle board continues with the Radnium. Drafting off many design features of the Element the Radnium utilizes an ultra- shallow concave center with quad-channeled tips, delivering explosive pop, fast landings, upwind projection, lightning-quick response, and full-bore freestyle/freeride performance. A mid high rocker line remains in the board with an updated streamlined outline allowing smooth catch-free transitions. The continued use of vector net carbon weave glass lamination on the bottom eliminates excess weight yet keeps a stiffer flex profile eliminating negative flex on hard landings.
- Full wood core CNC construction offering precise shape control
- M6 inline inserts for ultimate strength and multiple stance options
- Single concave to quad-channel hull design for edge control and water release
- Vector Net carbon lamination for reduced weight with sacrificed flex
- Liquid Force’s exclusive Liquid Rail, the most durable sidewall construction available
The LF Radnium is semi-flat, fast and has huge pop. This competition freestyle board is designed to go upwind, do huge tricks and get back upwind to repeat. The Radnium is also great for the freerider that wants to get as many boosts in there session as possible.
**Foot Straps Sold Separately**