- Lightweight board
- great flex to absorb the landing
- Easy to get up on the board and great for light wind
Xenon Product Description
Fancy tricks require hours of training and only a proper tool can provide the progression needed for success. With Rayo it’s all about simplicity, letting you focus on your next move. Cruising in light wind, jumping and even going unhooked – all these, with a high level of comfort, encouraging you to go one step further each time you ride.
• Steps free shape - Eliminates all the week points.
• Paulownia wood core - Gives the best durability to weight ratio.
• Top rail channels - Adds extra strength to whole construction allowing the entire core of the board to be thinner & lighter.
• Triax laminate - Gives a very direct and responsive board feel.
• Single concave to double V bottom profile - Gives refined speed, pop, precision, and control.
• Tapered down rails - For grip and control.
- Xenon Pad and straps
- White G10 50mm fins set with flexible fins washers.
- Ergonomic grab handle.