ABOUT THE 2020 CABRINHA SPECTRUM TWIN TIP:
- Rocker and flex is designed for the widest range of conditions and riding styles
- Excellent upwind tracking
- Soft landings
- Excels in choppy water
- Smooth and predictable board control
- Single concave bottom
- Large fins for grip
THE FORCE TAKEAWAY:
- We recommend the Spectrum to freeriders who encounter a range of different conditions at their riding spot and who want to boost hard and land soft.
The 2020 Cabrinha Spectrum Twin Tip is designed for riders who need an all terrain model with a wide range of use. Developments in design and construction have allowed us to deliver an all-terrain, all-round freeride model with the DNA and performance characteristics of a much more expensive model. The Spectrum has excellent upwind tracking which keeps you tight to the zone. Its softer flex pattern makes this one of the nicest rides in choppy waters. But it’s not just about comfort. The softer flex makes this board adaptable to whatever riding the day delivers.
- A fast and forgiving outline with a medium amount of rocker.
- Included with the board:
4x 50mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle.
The 2020 Cabrinha Spectrum Twin Tip is an all-round freeride board that can handle the wide spectrum of conditions that you may encounter on any given day on the water. With excellent upwind tracking and a softer flex, the Spectrum is comfortable to ride in even the gnarliest chop and holds its grip for boost sessions with butter-soft landings. This classic outline with a medium rocker and a single concave allow it to go fast while remaining user-friendly. Advancements in design and construction deliver the performance characteristics of a much more expensive board saving you money without sacrificing performance.