The Echo is Liquid Force's dedicated wakestyle kiteboard. From competition to creative free riding Brandon Scheid undeniably is the landlord of the current wakestyle movement. Brandon has been working with master shaper Jimmy Redmon to create a board that will both lock on a slider and deliver explosive pop off the water. The 2020 Echo exceeds the standard and will take your riding to the next level. New for this year is the addition of the LF Flex Tip technology to the channeled, profile wood core. This allows for the tips to flex deeper on presses without sacrificing the center board stiffness required to generate pop and handle hard landings. The addition of the Liquid Force Grind base adds durability not just for hitting rails and sliders but also for coarse sand launches. All blended with the proven triple concave to fluted channel bottom contour, high rocker and sandwich construction, a recipe for the purest of wake style circles.
- Computer profiled 100% wood core.
- 137cm is 7 lbs or 3.175 kg
- M6 inline inserts for ultimate strength and multiple stance options.
- Flex tip channels allowing for locked and more controlled presses.
- Fluted channel hull design for edge control, water release and speed enhancing limited base contact on rails and sliders.
- Matte PMU bottom sheet helps save weight while still lending tons of durability.
- Liquid Force’s exclusive Liquid Rail, the most durable sidewall construction available.