Impulse wing set confidently crosses kite, surf and wake hydrofoiling. Designed to provide rapid lift and long glide, along with a wide speed and wind range. The Impulse will take your freeride kitefoiling to the next level. Allowing more time for tack and gybe transitions, constant wing engagement on jump landings, and the ability to drop a size kite or get out in even lighter wind conditions than ever imagined. These same design attributes make the Impulse ideal for mounting on a hydrofoil compatible SUP or prone surfboard.
- LF's best all-round foil wing for wake, kite and surf foil
- Full-size mast package
- Impulse wing gives quick lift and excellent maneuverability
- The NEW quick release plate allows for the easiest assembly/disassembly in any foil set
This foil set excels in maneuverability, speed, and acceleration.
The all-round LF impulse is back. Same old design shape with updated construction. The new quick-release collar now will allow you to quickly change your setup or help you load your foil into your car. Overall, the team at Force feels this is a fantastic foil set to get anyone out on the water to do whatever they want to do. The cross-over performance of this foil is perfect for those looking for a wing set that will handle well under a kite, behind a boat or paddling onto some decent waves.
Included in the Set
–36″ Aluminum mast with 20cm reinforcement block
– Carbon Composite Impulse 110 Wing Set (w/ Wing Covers)
– Fluid Fuselage
– Quick Release Collar
– Titanium Coated M8 x 1.25 Hardware for wings, fuselage and collar
– Track Nuts and Sliders for Board
– Plastic board transition plate
– 5mm Hex Drive Allen Key
– Tube of Grease
– M8 x 1.25 x 24mm x 3 (Front Wing)
– M8 x 1.25 x 16mm x 2 (Rear Wing)
– M8 x 1.25 x 40mm x 2 (Fuselage)
– M8 x 1.25 x 28mm x 6 (Collar and Track Hardware)
– M8 x 1.25 x 16mm x 1 (QR Collar)