Cared for like a baby, used ~20 times, excellent condition. Intended to be used for prone foiling, but certainly isn't bad for strapless beginner kitefoiling, or wakefoiling. Some blemishes that the board came out of the box with, but no damage or repairs. EPS core with dual-stringers make this board super solid and offers a stiff connection to you and the foil. Due to its inherently fragile construction, this board never included a warranty and it will last as long as it's taken care of.
Price negotiable if picking up locally. Inquire with Michael at the shop.
From Liquid Force
This is the perfect starter kit for anyone who wants to get a hydrofoil surfboard that is easy to use and can accept most foils that are on the market. Optimized for slopey green walls, as well as whitewater takeoffs, the FS1 is the perfect jack-of-all trades foil surfboard. It’s the perfectly designed tool to help you confidently find the never ending float.Features
- Core- Dual Stringer EPS CNC core.
- Shape- High volume and forgiving outline make the board perfect for learning to foilsurf.
- Leash Plug- Don’t leave your foil behind.
- Bottom Shape- Easy planing low rocker profile helps make the most of mushy surf and weak waves.
- Track Mounting- Divinicel reenforced adjustable track mounting allowing multiple foil positions.
- Grip- Tail pad EVA.