The Force Kite and Wake School used the board, and the board is in overall fair condition. There are dings along the rail and tips—with brand new duotone handles. Straps are in good overall condition (Mystic Marshalls). The fins are in fair shape.
Fancy tricks require hours of training; only a proper tool can provide the progression needed for success. With Rayo, it’s all about simplicity, letting you focus on your next move. Cruising in light wind, jumping, and even going unhooked – all these, with a high level of comfort, encourage you to go one step further each time you ride.
• Steps free shape - Eliminates all the week points.
• Paulownia wood core - Gives the best durability to weight ratio.
• Top rail channels - Adds extra strength to the whole construction, allowing the core of the board to be thinner & lighter.
• Triax laminate - Gives a straightforward and responsive board feel.
• Single concave to double V bottom profile - Gives refined speed, pop, precision, and control.
• Tapered down rails - For grip and control.
• One of the most comfortable pads and straps available. New complex parts composite brings flexibility, low weight, and durability together.
• White G10 50mm fins set with flexible fins washers.
• Ergonomic grab handle.