The 2019 ION Kite Waist Harness Riot 6 Dark blue is ION's ultimate wave companion with excellent freedom of movement and tons of comfort. Best for more experienced riders, the Riot 6 has a flex index of 6 which makes it one of ION's softer harnesses. Featuring Fully_Moulded non-water absorbing EVA and Flex_Cut, a slim nonbinding outline, the Riot 6 delivers both comfort and freedom of movement.
THE FORCE TAKEAWAY
We recommend the Riot 6 to experienced riders who want a comfortable kite surf harness that leans toward the softer side.
***Please note that harnesses are like shoes and we highly recommend that you try on as many harnesses as possible to find the right one for you.
ION'S PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Delivering outstanding performance, the RIOT 6 represents the perfect match for experienced riders. The refined lower outline offers more freedom of movement than ever before and the super smooth Hyperfoam make this harness the ultimate wave shredding companion. The RIOT (flex index 6)* is one of the softer harnesses of our range.
*Flex Index (1-20): The flex index describes the rigidity of the harness.
Higher flex index = hard and rigid = direct feeling
Lower flex index = soft and flexible = comfortable
- EVA Plus_Spine: The harness with EVA molded Plus_Spine have the softest center part compared to the harness equipped with Carbon Plus_Spine and 3D Plus_Spine.
- C-Bar: Fiber reinforce injection material with a modular exchangeable metal hook. The new tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
- Internal Flex_Belt: Keeps your harness in place when unhooked
- Inside EVA: Internal EVA construction for optimized comfort
- PVC Buckle
- HPL_Slider: Slim tube with sliding stainless steel ring to connect handle pass leash. New end-stopper fittings.
PRICE LEVEL 4 point
FLEX INDEX (1-20) 6
HARNESS OUTLINE HEIGHT Low
HARNESS AND SPREADER BAR SIZE CHART
Recommended Spreader bar
The exact length of the spreader bar is crucial for a comfortable fit. The bar spreads the force across the hip area into the back part of the harness where the main pressure will be distributed. Too small a spreader bar will collapse the harness and hurts your hips while riding.
Harness and spreader bar