The 2018 Sky Walker is a dedicated hydrofoil surfboard designed for the Jedi among you to paddle fast and take off early. The first thing you'll notice about the Sky Walker is its voluminous rear end, what Slingshot calls the "EARLY TAKE-OFF" tail. This volume back approach gets you up on foil fast so you can walk the sky with the best of them.
THE FORCE TAKEAWAY
This is the first foil surfboard we got to ride and it was and is a game changer! Tons of volume makes it easy to paddle for waves and the fat bottomed tail gives you a push to make it that much easier. We recommend it to anyone wanting to start foilsurfing to make their progression easy and successful.
SLINGSHOT'S PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
If you’re serious about foiling in the waves, a board designed specifically for the unique dynamics and forces of foiling will mean the difference between success and failure. Developed by Slingshot’s Hawaii Surf Division, the Skywalker offers an EARLY TAKE-OFF tail design. The board paddles fast, and is specifically designed to enhance early take off. The wave literally can push you onto the foil. The concave deck provides stability and control when paddling. The Sky Walker has reinforced key locations to handle the unique forces foiling has on your board, which is important if you want to avoid donating your expensive foil to the bottom of the ocean.
Length: 5' 10"
Tail thickness: 2.3"
- NO MORE BAD DAYS: SHRED SMALL AND MARGINAL SWELL
- EARLY TAKE-OFF TAIL + WIDE, HIGH-VOLUME SHAPE AIDS IN CATCHING SMALL WAVES
- CARBON REINFORCEMENTS, BAMBOO FINISH PROVIDE DURABILITY
- FULLY REINFORCED BOARD BUILD SPECIFICALLY TO HANDLE THE FOIL’S FORCES AND TORQUE
- MOVABLE MOUNTING TRACK MOUNT LETS YOU FINE-TUNE YOUR MAST POSITION
- SUPPORTED BY FREE FOIL ACADEMY LEARNING COURSE (WWW.FOIL-ACADEMY.COM)
SKY WALKER SURF FOILBOARD
ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE