The 2019 Naish Hover Kite Foilboards 130 is an intermediate to expert foil specific board with flat midsection, pulled up nose, and rounded edges. The flat tail and midsection deliver early planing making it easy to launch off the water and get into the air. A pulled up nose and V-nose with a significant bevel ensures that you won't pearl when you come off the foil. Nice gently rounded edges make it forgiving and easy to ride on the water.
THE FORCE TAKEAWAY
We recommend the Hover 130 to riders who are already foiling and want to take it to the next level. It's easy on the touch downs and board ups without being so oriented to the beginner that it will hold back your continued progression.
NAISH'S PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Intermediate-to-Expert Foiling
The Hover 130 foil board is the perfect way to take your foiling to the next level. A flat midsection with rounded edges delivers early and forgiving planing to assist with launching. The nose section—transferring into a V-bottom and pulled-up nose—reduces the potential to pearl when touching down.
The Hover Kite 130, 155, and 160 foilboards have a shallower track system and therefore require the shorter screws as supplied with the board. These boards CANNOT be used with the longer screws that come with the Naish Thrust foil. When pairing all other Naish Hover Foilboards with your Naish Foil, use the screws supplied with the foil.
- Flat Tail/Midsection = Early planing surface
- Rounded Edges = More forgiving ride
- V-nose with Bevel = Reduces pearling when touching down
- Paulownia Low Density Wood Core = Maximum stiffness with minimal weight when launched
- Lightweight Bottom = Responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- Aluminum Tracks (4) = Easy foil adjustment
- Insert Screws Included (foot straps sold separately)
PLEASE NOTE: The mounting screws (included with the board) for the Hover 130 are shorter than the screws that come with the Thrust Foil, so make sure you use the shorter screws that come with this board and not the longer ones that come with the foil. If you lose them, you will need to contact Naish for replacements. The longer screws that come with the Thrust foil will hit the box before being sufficiently tight.