Used 2020 Cabrinha Switchblade 10m is in decent shape. The kite has a small sail patch repaired on the canopy by the leading edge. There is a small scratch on the leading edge but doesn't affect the performance of the kite. The kite still holds air, and the rest of the canopy is still in great condition.
PERFORMANCE FREERIDE / BIG AIR
When it comes to a kite that represents the pinnacle of performance and versatility, the Switchblade has no equal.
The greatest achievements in the sport of kitesurfing have been accomplished with an ‘off the-shelf’ Switchblade, using the exact same kite which can be bought in stores.
This is not only a testament to the Switchblades uncompromising high end performance, but also to its reliability, predictability, durability and ease of use. In a commercial sense, it is a product offering rarely seen in any other professional sport and yet today, Cabrinha is still the only kite brand which has engineered such a feat.
5 Strut, Hybrid design, Fusion wing tip shape, Draft forward profile.
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Ultimate performance in the widest range of conditions and variety of riding styles
- Ridiculously high hang times
- Large sweet spot and smooth on demand power control
- Excellent upwind performance
- Swept leading edge for effortless relaunch