From Liquid Force:
The Boom features a simple low-drag single concave bottom shape. This shape not only softens landings and aids in upwind tracking, it also helps keep your board speed high, preventing excessive bog in the water. Thanks to its high rocker line and bombproof grind base, the Boom is also right at home in the cable park. This makes traveling easier, as you only need one board to cover all of your shredding needs. The Boom delivers wakestyle/parkstyle performance. As Brandon says: “the board is one hell of an explosive, rock solid, and versatile shred sled!”
- Core- Computer profiled 100% wood core.
- Inserts- M6 inline inserts for ultimate strength and multiple stance options.
- Channels- Cascading parabolic flex tip layout that offers snappy pop and controlled flex in presses.
- Bottom Shape- Efficient low drag single concave bottom hull to help keep board speed high in marginal conditions
- Rocker- High rocker line that helps soften big landings and makes the Boom ideal for both kite park and cable park riding.
- Bottom Sheet- Liquid Force Grind Base for unsurpassed durability.
- Rail- Liquid Force’s exclusive Liquid Rail, the most durable sidewall construction available.
The Boom is Liquid Force's dedicated park board. The large single-concave bottom with Liquid Grind Base and finless design make the Boom a go to board for any park riding. Perfect for hucking it off kickers, sliders, tree branches and more! Large surface area allows for nice upwind climb even in the lighter conditions.
Pads, straps and handles sold separately!