The Radnium features mid high rocker line remains in the board with an updated streamlined outline allowing smooth catch-free transitions. The continued use of vector net carbon weave glass lamination on the bottom eliminates excess weight yet keeps a stiffer flex profile eliminating negative flex on hard landings.
- Core- Full wood core CNC construction offering precise shape control.
- Inserts- M6 inline inserts for ultimate strength and multiple stance options.
- Bottom Shape- Single concave to channel hull design for edge control and water release.
- Construction- Vector Net carbon lamination for reduced weight without sacrificing flex.
- Rail- Liquid Force’s exclusive Liquid Rail, the most durable sidewall construction available.
The Radnium from Liquid Force is a kickass board inspired by the earlier Liquid Force Element. Aggressive rocker for good pop and forgiving landings. Great for those intermediate/advanced riders looking to throw some unhooked and/or wakestyle tricks on a solid board that'll stay in your quiver for life. The hard CNC bottom and epoxy Liquid Rails make this board practically indestructible.
- Fin Set