The evolution of our high-performance freestyle board continues with the Radnium. Drafting off many design features of the Element, the Radnium uses an ultra-shallow concave centre with quad-channelled tips to deliver explosive pop, fast landings, upwind projection, lightning-quick response, and full-bore freestyle and freeride performance.
The Radnium features mid-high rocker line remains in the board with an updated, streamlined outline allowing smooth catch-free transitions. The continued use of vector net carbon weave glass lamination on the bottom eliminates excess weight yet keeps a stiffer flex profile eliminating negative flex on hard landings.
- Core: Full wood core CNC construction offering precise shape control.
- Inserts: M6 inline inserts for ultimate strength and multiple stance options.
- Bottom Shape: Single concave to channel hull design for edge control and water release.
- Construction: Vector Net carbon lamination for reduced weight without sacrificing flex.
- Rail: Liquid Force’s exclusive Liquid Rail, the most durable sidewall construction available.