Carrying foil has never been easier with Ride Engine Day Strike Foil Bag. Complete foil has always been difficult to carry around. The Day Strike Foil Bag makes it easy to carry with padded shoulder straps to carry your foil to and from the beach. The bag is padded to make transporting a breeze. Waste no time messing with foil assembling and get out and ride more.
Ride Engine Product Description
No one will argue that fully built hydrofoil surfboards aren’t awkward and cumbersome. The Ride Engine Day Strike Foil Surf Bag fits a modern shaped foil board up to 5’. Ample width protects the rails as well as make this bag easy to use. A ⅓ length velcro mast channel gives the option to keep your hydrofoil fully assembled.
- Designed to fit the modern hydrofoil board shapes
- ⅓ velcro mast channel to keep hydrofoil assembled
- Padded top and bottom impact protection
- Removable padded shoulder strap and side-mount handle for easy transport
- Exterior zippered stash pocket
- TPU ventilation port
- 5mm PE foam padding top and bottom
- TPU coated ripstop for durability and weather-resistant
- 600D nylon ripstop shell offering abrasion and tear resistance
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper
Bag Size: 148cm x 50.8cm x 4cm (4’10” x 20” x 1.5”), Fits up to a 148cm twin along with some smaller blunt nose style surfboards.