The 2020 Slingshot Converter 5'4" is a hybrid foil and surfboard that lets you get two for one versatility without compromising the performance of either. With just a few turns of an Allen wrench, you can add or remove the foil and get right back to it. Featuring multiple footstrap inserts for any strap combination you could possibly want and a cushy corduroy deck pad for riding strapless, the Converter is the board to have for riders who want to foil and surf.
THE FORCE TAKEAWAY
We recommend the Converter for riders of any skill level who want the versatility of a board that can quickly transform from surfboard to foil board to make the most of the conditions of the day.
SLINGSHOT'S PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Foil or fins- the Converter 5’4” is a hybrid surfboard equipped with an adjustable foil mount and a three-fin FCSll configuration. This two-in-one setup is a no-brainer for traveling and has the familiar surfboard feel that many foilers appreciate.
The Converter is a one-board-quiver that lets you switch between kitesurfing and foiling in a matter of seconds. This is the ultimate travel companion when you want the ability to surf some sessions and foil others, but traveling with separate boards is out of the question. For kitesurfing, the Converter
is a proven shape that riders love for its all-around versatility; for foiling, riders appreciate the familiar feel they get from a surfboard shape instead of a dedicated foil board.
- NEW Cushy corduroy deck pad
- More bang for your buck- kitesurf and foil with the same board
- Multiple Footstrap Insert Positions - Ride with 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap, half straps or no straps
- Eliminates the need to travel with multiple boards
- Versatile size and shape for both disciplines
- Adjustable foil mount & keyless FCSII fin system
- Switch between surf and foil in about 60 seconds
Converter 5’4”Board, foil pedestal mounting hardware, 3 x FCS II Fins