A lightweight carbon board built for speed, distance, boosting and aggressive edging. This is a race-caliber board for foilers who ride a full-length mast with a light carbon foil and like long, fast lines, open water, big distances and fully-engaged angles.
- An advanced board for high-performance foilers
- Multiple Footstrap Insert Positions - Ride with 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap, half straps or no straps
- Lightweight carbon construction
- Textured deck increases grip, reduces weight
- Race-caliber design great for distance and advanced freeriding
- Aggressively beveled rails allow for extreme carving and angles
The Hypermiler by Slingshot is a shop favorite when it comes to foilboards. A truly high performance kitefoil board that will not be outgrown. Super lightweight to get you moving quickly and giving the board great float. Bevelled rails make it a dream to go upwind with make for very forgiving touchdowns even at high speeds with the medium nose-rocker. The sanded top gives fantastic grip, even when wet, just want to be a bit careful with rubbing up against the board as the top can be rather abrasive. The 2020 Hypermiler does great with or withoutThe Force Team recommends this foilboard to intermediate/advanced riders that want something that will stick with them for forever and will allow them to push their limits and experiment.