Down the Line
Smooth and powerful down the line, turns hard in the pocket and releases on demand. The 2021 Charge has been fine-tuned for greater drive, speed, control and a faster rail to rail response.
- Additional 5’5 size
- Slightly re-tuned rocker under the back foot adds drive and speed
- Subtly refined outline with reduced hip width for faster rail to rail response
- Stronger fiberglass layup increases overall durability
- VectorNET carbon fiber diamond weave adds rail impact resistance while maintaining flex
- Thruster fin setup with lighter weight premium FCSII Fin Boxes. Fins sold separately
THE FORCE TAKEAWAY
We recommend the Charge to kitesurfers riding strapped or strapless who want to charge the waves from top to bottom with confidence and performance. While its primary function is surfing, the Charge is a capable strapless freestyle board, too.
A fast, dedicated surf shape with smooth turning and loads of projection, allowing a powerful vertical attack in down the line waves. Developed for surfing and engineered for kitesurfing, the Charge rides like a high-performance surfboard. Turning hard in the pocket and releasing on demand, it excels in carving, has fantastic upwind drive for onshore riding, and is versatile enough to pop strapless freestyle tricks with ease. The Carbon Innegra Futurelite system maximizes strength without compromising flex or responsiveness. Our full deck grip with front and rear kicks gives maximum comfort and control. Commit to the wave and have the confidence to charge.