Skate the Surf
Designed to be ridden fast and powered up, our dedicated strapless freestyle board delivers compact performance with explosive pop. Refined in 2021 for increased top-end performance, added control, grip and response.
- Increased rocker line smoothed into a clean curve nose to tail, allows the board to stick to your feet during strapless tricks
- Outline pulled in at the nose and tail to add control and increase top-end performance
- Tail channels for grip, response and landings with less bounce on touchdown
- Stronger fiberglass layup increases overall foot durability
- VectorNET carbon fiber diamond weave adds rail impact resistance while maintaining flex
- Thruster fin setup with lighter weight premium FCSII Fin Boxes. Fins sold separately
THE FORCE TAKEAWAY
We recommend this board to strapless surf style riders who want the best of down the line riding married with performance and control in the freestyle air arena.
STRAPLESS FREESTYLE SURF
Progressing strapless movement is at the heart of this dedicated freestyle performer's DNA. A fast and responsive ride that blends the line between surf-style carving and skate-style strapless riding, the Comp is designed to stick with you through maneuvers and to pop on demand. Compact in size and very easy to grip, the Comp has outstanding speed and edge control in a range of conditions, with a unique three-stage wakestyle rocker that combines speed with aggressive pop, and adds forgiveness for easy tail first or off-axis landings. The contoured double concave deck with toe bump and rear wedge kick maximizes traction and control when powered up, allowing you to take to the air without straps. Push your limits with the Comp, your competitive edge.