Blur the Line
A smooth carving, super comfortable all-rounder that blends the line effortlessly between surf, strapless freestyle and freeride. The 2021 Cross has been redesigned to feel more lively and responsive, with effortless acceleration, more drive off the rail and a faster, more reactive bottom shape.
- Increased tail curve and smooth progressive rocker
- Reduced nose and tail width adds control at the top end and creates a better wave-fit for easier, sharper turns
- Bevelled release rails
- New quad concave bottom shape
- Stronger fiberglass layup adds more front foot durability
- VectorNET carbon fiber diamond weave adds rail impact resistance while maintaining flex
- Thruster fin setup with lighter weight premium FCSII Fin Boxes. Fins sold separately
THE FORCE TAKEAWAY
We recommend the North Cross to kitesurfers who want versatility and user-friendly ease. If you want to surf down the line and explore freestyle airs on a board that is fun and forgiving yet progressive and performance-oriented, check out the Cross!
It carves, it jumps, it pops. The Cross is your everyday go-to, the ultimate all-rounder, instantly familiar, intuitive and easy to ride. Created to maximize your playtime in an ever-changing surf playground, ride real-world onshore wind conditions, flat water and chop. This versatile board can also freestyle with the best of them and blends the line effortlessly between disciplines. Instant speed and drive when needed, with a comfortable stance. Generous volume and width gives a fun, forgiving ride, delivers effortless upwind speed and provides powerful pop for freestyle tricks. Featuring grabbable rails on the top deck for easy air-handling and cushy contoured deck pads for enhanced control. Fully express yourself in wave and freestyle riding. Make every moment count.