Release and reload faster with our patented Connect Quick Release, and change quickly between disciplines with the Toolless Interloop, our no-tools-required modular harness loop replacement system. Premium technology materials meet simplified ergonomic design, for precise performance with ease and comfort.
- Premium, high load (small diameter) 1.6mm Liros Dyneema SK99 flying lines
- Three adjustable bar sizes - new 38-43, 45-50 and 50-55
- Optimized bar grip pattern for improved comfort
- New bar centerpiece geometry for greater range of movement and reduced wear
- Design refined for greater durability
Some improvements to North’s Navigator Control System include a new 16X longer lasting depower main line and better seals to the depower cleat to keep sand out and the bar lasting longer. The bar’s centerpiece has been made smoother for reducing wear and less friction when sheeting the bar. The Quick-Release O-ring has been made bigger for less trouble attaching the leash and stronger in colder/snowy conditions. Bungees to retain lines was also improved to keep them from getting stuck up the bar's floats.
The smaller 38-43cm bar is the better freestyle bar since it allows for easier handle-pass maneuvers.
THE FORCE TAKEAWAY
Get this bar if you want the latest, greatest, and safest bar tech for any kite with a low V.