From Ride Engine:
A fixed hook offers the most direct connection to you and the kite, and now—when coupled with the innovative design of the Unity Spreader Bar—offers unparalleled feel and feedback. If you’re reaching for the sky and chasing big air, a technical rider that loves unhooked tricks, or are looking for the most direct feel for freeriding and hydrofoiling, the Unity Kiteboard Spreader Bar is the key to unlocking your next level of performance.
- Quick, no-slip, “set it and forget” adjustment when used in conjunction with our revolutionary Unity Ladder-Lock Straps (available exclusively on the Elite Carbon and Saber harnesses).
- TensionLock, a unique harness closure latch that levers the final bit of tension into the closure for a true locked-in fit.
- High-strength composite material construction.
- Ambidextrous user interface.
- Minimalist padding creates a clean connection between spreader bar and harness.
- High-grade stainless-steel hook.
- Wide hook opening for seamless compatibility with all control bars.
- Compatible for use on all 2021 Ride Engine harnesses, as well as webbing-based harnesses.*
The Force team got the privilege of demoing the 2021 Ride Engine harnesses a couple months before hitting the market and we were all rather impressed by the improvements made to their spreader system. 'The Mystic Killer' we called it. The Mystic Stealth Spreaders changed the game when they offered significantly more support than the standard spreaders that had been around since the start of the sport. Now Ride Engine has a competing spreader bar that compares to the rigidity of the Mystic Stealth system. The Unity system is by far the easiest spreader setup to swap out with just two simple clamps to hold the spreader in place, eliminating any risk of slipping / loosening up during your session. Only being the first generation in Ride Engine's harness evolution, we are certainly excited to see the future improvements to this system.