Built to Fuse the style and capabilities of both surf & foil, The Fusion is specifically designed for controlled connections with the surface of waves. With a longer, thinner and narrower profile this board is geared to be ultra responsive under your feet and to carry your momentum while paddling, landing airs, and whitewater carves.
- Concave Deck
- Curved Rails
- Slight Double Concave Bottom
- Narrow Tail Outline
- Forward Volume
- Proprietary FFB 10.75" Mounting Tracks
- Pressure Release Air Vent
- Leash Plug - Bottom Placement to Prevent Tangles
- Deck Pad with Optional Pump Bump or Flat Rear Traction Piece
- Foot Strap Inserts
- Lightweight EPS Core – All our board cores are built out of stringer less EPS foam with higher density foam around the foil track for stiffness and strength.
- Uni-Directional Carbon Strip – Uni-directional carbon runs along the center of the base for improved durability and responsiveness.
- Double Bias Carbon – All our boards are wrapped with high grade woven carbon with extra fibers running from tip to tail.
- S Glass – An extra layer of glass fiber is used to distribute impact from knees, heels and hard landing.
- E Glass – A final protective layer of glass is added over the paint and carbon to prevent chips.
(4'6" x 19.7" x 3") 34.6 L
(4'9" x 19.9" x 3.1") 38.1 L
(5'0" x 20" x 3.2") 41.7 L