Buy a 2019 Liquid Force NV 12m complete with control bar and pump, and get a second NV free. This BOGO offer is a great way to build a quiver. The 2019 NV was completely redesigned from the previous version to give more performance. Now with faster turning speed, more stability, and overall more responsive. This kite has taken world-class riders like Brandon Scheid and Sensi Graves to the top of multiple podiums! The 2019 NV is still beginner-friendly for anyone wanting to learn kiteboarding!
What is included in this package?
- 2019 NV 12m Kite and bag
- 2020 Mission Control Bar with safety leash
- Liquid Force Pump
- Any Second 2019 NV
LIQUID FORCE NV v9
Here is more information about the kite.
The Liquid Force NV has been the benchmark kite in the industry for many years. The 9th edition of the NV has retained its core DNA as a user-friendly kite but it has everything you want from a performance kite. The kite was redesigned from top to bottom with the help of Triple-S winner Brandon Shied. This kite is not only beginner-friendly that relaunch and goes upwind with ease. The NV is also great for anyone who wants to progress, whether it is freestyle, wakestyle, wave, and foil. This kite can handle it all.
What we like:
- When the wind is on, the kite will feel alive
- Fast turning kite and does not lose power throughout the turn
- Super stable in the air
- Many adjustable points on the kite to suit the different condition
- Great kite for all discipline: freestyle, freeride, wave and foil
What we don't like:
- The NV v9 loses a bit of ability to depowering in an overpowering situation. Select the right kite for the wind condition
We recommend the NV for any beginner as their first kite, or anyone who is looking to progress for freestyle riding.
- Platform: Responsive 3 strut platform
- Geometry: Redesigned geometry increasing handling and kite feedback
- Profile: Optimized profile that creates smooth and controllable power for hooked and unhooked freestyle
- Material: Teijin technical coated triple ripstop canopy. Ultra-light, abrasion, and tear-resistant UV coated material ensuring longevity in kite performance
- Reduced Weight: Reduced overall weight with the use of .08 TPU bladders and flying line bridle system
- Max Flow Inflation: Inflating your kite should be easy, and with the exclusive Liquid Force Max Flow valve and pump system, it is! The widemouthed setup is nearly effortless and 40 percent faster
- Tapered LE Tips: This LE wingtip design, combined with the LF tape batten prevents accidental bridle wraps
- LE English Stitch Seams: Clean, interlocked, fray free design that creates a strong bond
- One Pump System: Single point inflation system will inflate and deflate your struts automatically
- Tension Trailing Edge: Reduces flutter, creates efficiency and increases TE strength
MISSION CONTROL BAR
The newly updated mission control bar has a similar look and feels that we all known, but the softer center TPU in prevents the bars from getting stuck when sheeting out. The bar comes with an adjustable Y distributer to fit any kite and the feel of the kite.
Liquid Force Product Description:
We designed a stainless steel bushing for the center of the bar along with a high visibility red orientation winder. With pure function in mind, the Mission Control Bar is at the heart of your kiteboarding experience. A control bar is one of the few tactile and highly interactive components in your gear box. With this in mind, we have examined and engineered every part and function incorporated into the bar to meet the highest standards of safety, performance, and quality.
Via rigorous lab and field testing, we are not only confident in the MC system but proud to offer you the best kite to rider connection available. The Mission Control bar utilizes a molded technology that reduces weight and unnecessary parts, along with adding strength. The minimal design has what you need and nothing more, making for an intuitive and easy to use system.
5th line adjustment kit available
- Push-away non-detachable quick release: push away the orange hood to quickly release one side of the chicken loop, while the other side stays securely attached to the chicken loop body.
- Molded Trim Loop with 100% depower flagging line: reliable, safe, and straightforward to use.
- Manual main line swivel: below the bar swivel for easy center line twist management.
- Thin line EVA grip: Thin EVA grip for hand fatigue free riding.
- TPU over-molded bar end winders: Soft, flexible bar winders for safety and easy line management
- Adjustable line leverage inserts: change line leverage points from 49cm wide to 55cm wide on standard bar width, 40 cm to 46 cm on the compact bar width.
- Line Length 20m +3m Extensions. Total 23m Line set
- Stainless marine grade trim cleat: Durable, easy to use, corrosion-resistant cleat
- 400kg flying lines: highest quality Dyneema/monofilament braided pre-stretched flying lines.
BAR, CHICKEN LOOP, AND A SHORT LEASH