Lift Electric remote control is custom waterproof (IP68) handheld design features wireless Bluetooth5, magnetic trigger actuation, a display screen that allows you to adjust the settings of your board, and a hand strap. Replaceable AA batteries for more than 50 hours of ride time.
Compatible with all Lift electric foil models.
- Wireless Bluetooth Tech Every time the rider presses the lever, the controller gives a wireless signal to the board, and the motor then reacts instantaneously to adjust speed without interference.
- Magnetic Actuator The lever uses magnets and a hall effect sensor to control throttle actuation, leaving the internal components sealed and completely waterproof.
- Safety The hand controller commands the motor, which will automatically shut off if the lever is released, if the hand controller is submerged in water, or the hand controller is greater than 10 feet from the eFoil.
- Display Screen – Speed settings, alerts, and battery charge percentages are displayed on the screen.
- Automatic Power Regulation In the event of a low battery, the controller will automatically throttle the rider back to a lower power setting as a signal to get back to shore safely.