The Slingshot Hypermiler is a sleek, full carbon board designed for high-performance, high-speed foiling. This is a board for advanced riders who want to go fast, carve hard upwind and cover long distances. With a padless deck - much like a softer skateboard deck, this allows for fantastic grip all over the surface of the board. Travel at light speed on the Hypermiler and claim your crown.
If you don’t jump with your foil, the Hypermiler will make you try. If you stay close to home, the Hypermiler will push you farther than you’ve ever been before. And if you already do all of these things, the Hypermiler will inspire you to do them better.
- A serious board for serious foilers
- High-end all carbon construction
- Strong, fast and super lightweight
- Textured deck provides grip while reducing weight
- Race-caliber design - great for distance and advanced freeriding
- Sliding mount track lets you set your mast where you want it
- Ride it strapless, with two or three straps or with foot hooks
Taking the efficiency and freedom as far as possible, the Hypermiler is built for high speed, big air, long distances, and aggressive edging. This is a race-caliber board with super light all-carbon construction. To reduce weight and provide added grip, the top is texture coated (like a windsurf board) and can be ridden strapless, with two or three straps or with foot hooks. Aggressively beveled edges and a slender outline allow for maximum lean and upwind edging without the board touching down on the water. Slingshot’s signature sliding track system lets you adjust the position of the foil to fine-tune performance depending on rider ability and preference and the conditions.