The Ride Engine Ranger Board bag is an ultralightweight board bag to hold any surfboard. It had padding inside protecting your board during transport, but also easy to roll up and pack down when not being used. It is great for anyone looking for a board bag for travel that does not take up much space and it protects your gear.
- water-resistant, durable, and ultralight surfboard bag
- easy to roll-up when not being used
- great for a surfboard for kiting or regular waves
- adjustable for board 5'8" to 6'6"
Ride Engine Description
If you are looking for an ultralight, multi-use surfboard bag, look no further. The Ride Engine Ranger Board Bag will adjust from 5’8” to 6’6” allowing you to protect the right blade for the daily conditions. In addition, if you find yourself stranded or a little sleepy and need a nap, the bag makes for a comfortable crash pad to smooth out the ground. Sweet dreams!
- Adjustable length design accommodating boards 5’8” to 6’6”
- Removable padded shoulder strap and side-mount handle for easy transport
- Exterior zippered stash pocket
- TPU ventilation port
- 5mm PE foam padding top and bottom
- TPU coated ripstop for durability and weather-resistant
- 600D nylon ripstop shell offering abrasion and tear resistance
Bag Size:275cm x 70cm (9.0’ x 24”) Fits up to a 6'6" Board