The Link is a light weight and high-performance prone and wing foil board that's offered in three sizes to cater to anyone looking to get into and progress with the surfing side of foiling. The Link best resembles a modern prone foil board that can be used as a sinker wing board, and can still perform well as a tow-in / wake / pumping / kite foil board. The Link is Cabrinha's best foil board for cross-discipline use.
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Durable Composite Bamboo Deck construction with UD Carbon stringer
- Planar deck shape for balanced feel and control
- Bevelled rails with hard release edge
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- Sinker board design with balanced volume distribution
- Double concave nose for a forgiving touch down & easy launch
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
- Kick tail with aggressive release channels for earlier flight
- Full DaKine EVA deck pad
- Lightweight bottom double UD Carbon stringer
- Bottom carry handle
Included with the board: Full DaKine EVA deck pad and foil mounting hardware.