2023 Slingshot Wing Raider V1 Foil Board
Designed for the seasoned winger, Slingshot's Wing Raider is shaped to get you up and foiling as early as possible while maximizing performance in a compact outline. The Wing Raider's lightweight construction and foil-forward mounting system minimizes swing weight and offers a super nimble ride that feels like you riding a smaller board. For a board that won't put a cap on your progression, look no further than the Wing Raider!
We started off with a compact outline with forward foil placement that reduces swing weight and provides precise foil control. Key to the design was a shallow concave rail chine that made the board both easy to climb onto as well as float on, while waiting for the next gust. Because touchdowns happen no matter your skill level and a nice smooth deflection is a benefit to all riders, we added an extra touch of nose rocker to help you bounce back up onto foil. The list of features on the Wing Raider V1 is extensive, aimed to facilitate the pursuit of progression for every level rider. After a few sessions on a Wing Raider V1 we know you'll come to enjoy the full gambit of wing-specific utility. With progression in mind, we designed this nimble craft to be stable and easy to climb onto while giving a direct-to-foil feel with minuscule swing weight in the nose.
- Compact outline for reduced swing weight and precise foil control
- Generous nose rocker and a V-hull for smooth touchdown deflection
- Shallow concave rail chine for increased stability while floating and taking off
- Step tail for quick release while pumping
- Deck channels for strength and ease of grip when getting on the board
- Bottom handle for efficient carrying
- Out-the-back foil tracks for a delightfully easy foil connect/disconnect