Reedin Super E twintips are for riders looking for a pro performance board for the average rider. The Super E has the same shape with the KevPro, but with a different flex pattern and outline. The board rides at a slower speed compare to the KevPro board, but the board is still a grippy board that goes through chops like butter same as the KevPro. This board still has a lot of pop to jump big and going for those board offs.
The easiest, pro performance board
Designed with all the exclusive shaping of the KevPro, but with a different flex pattern and outline that is purposefully designed to give the same unique characteristics for those that ride at normal speeds.
The unique Bottom shaping featuring a full concave bottom with triple concave channels is specifically designed to provide maximum grip in the tip area towards your back foot while letting the water flow more freely in the center of the board for maximum speed.
The recess close to the rail makes it easier to grab and hold the board. Mounted with our super binding you will certainly experience the most comfortable ride you’ve ever had.
- Paulownia Wood Core - Light, strong, responsive, sustainable
- Double Glass Stringers - Provides twist control, added stiffness and playful flex response
- Triax Weave - Mixed fiberglass for the greatest board response
- Progressive Flex - Profile of the board is specifically tapered to provide the perfect flex repartition throughout the whole length of the board
- Concave Bottom - Full concave bottom with triple concave channels with rail edging channels for unmatched grip both in the tip area and between your feet.
- Rail edging channels - Unmatched grip between feet
- Made in Poland - Years of Craftman experience for the best quality board possible
- 4x 5cm G10 fins
- Grab handle
- Screws set
- International warranty & customer service